Monday, May 24, 2004

Expectations

Next week we will be in Trowbridge. Considering the agenda, as it has developed, my current preparations are general and business centered, rather than scientific. Rather than aim to instruct and demonstrate as a systems engineer practitioner, as the case in 2000, I intend to respond as best I can to inquiry received, if any. There is no suggestion for change from your current norms in any respect. I consider my capacities and capabilities my problem to husband and am indifferent to how those resources are exploited or not by others. There is absolutely no obligation to use my talent or to limit your usage. Carolyn (Crosby) and I have all ancient roots located in the British Isles and we are grateful for the opportunity to be there as guests of friends amongst our gene pool.